commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Commons CSV 1.0 based on RC3
Date Sun, 10 Aug 2014 15:40:31 GMT
+1

with:

Apache Maven 3.2.2 (45f7c06d68e745d05611f7fd14efb6594181933e;
2014-06-17T09:51:42-04:00)
Maven home: C:\Java\apache-maven-3.2.2
Java home: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_60\jre
Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: Cp1252
OS name: "windows 7", version: "6.1", arch: "amd64", family: "windows"

When commons-parent comes out, we can just use the dependency-info report
instead of putting maven coords in the site manually.

Gary

<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/