commons-dev mailing list archives

From dalibor topic <dalibor.to...@oracle.com>
Subject Testing Apache Commons with JDK 8 EA builds
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2014 10:26:40 GMT
Hi Apache Commons developers,

I'm trying to get an idea about how much community testing is happening
on JDK Early Access (EA) builds among Apache Commons components, and to
encourage more of it to happen as part of our engagement in the Adoption
Group in OpenJDK. [0] [1]

In other words, I'm curious if you have been testing your components
against JDK 7/8/9 EA builds, and if you have run into any showstopper
issues.

cheers,
dalibor topic

[0] https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/Adoption/Quality+Out+Reach
[1]
http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/adoption-discuss/2014-August/000305.html

--
<http://www.oracle.com> Dalibor Topic | Principal Product Manager
Phone: +494089091214 <tel:+494089091214> | Mobile: +491737185961

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG | Kühnehöfe 5 | 22761 Hamburg

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG
Geschäftsführer: Jürgen Kunz

Geschäftsführer: Alexander van der Ven, Astrid Kepper, Val Maher

<http://www.oracle.com/commitment> Oracle is committed to developing
practices and products that help protect the environment