commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: [SITE] Add automatic generation of maven coords to site build?
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 17:20:49 GMT
It is a great change! I would also love to see an Ivy XML fragment in addition to Maven. Graddle?

Gary

Commons Developers List <dev@commons.apache.org> </div><div>Subject: [SITE]
Add automatic generation of maven coords to site build? </div><div>

since we're releasing all our components to maven central, it makes sense
to automatically generate the maven coords into the download page. I've
patched the commons-build-plugin locally so that it can generate the coords
for us.

Before I commit my changes, I'd like to hear how others feel about adding
this information to the download page automatically.

Regards,
Benedikt

--
http://people.apache.org/~britter/