commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schaible <joerg.schai...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Commons CSV 1.0 based on RC1
Date Sat, 12 Jul 2014 15:57:51 GMT
Hi Benedikt,

-1

According release notes Java 5 is supported, but it uses already methods
available in Java 6:

========================== %< ===========================
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-
plugin:3.1:compile (default-compile) on project commons-csv: Compilation
failure
[ERROR] ~/tmp/download/commons-csv-1.0-
src/src/main/java/org/apache/commons/csv/CSVParser.java:[384,77] cannot find
symbol
[ERROR] symbol  : method isEmpty()
[ERROR] location: class java.lang.String
[ERROR] -> [Help 1]

Any newer JDK in my compiler zoo works fine though.

Cheers,
Jörg

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecommons-1039