commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Commons CSV 1.0 based on RC1
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2014 14:12:02 GMT
There is a nice pattern now with ivar and method names where we have the
ivar ignoreSomething (note that it is verb first in the active void) and
withIgnoreSomething.

It is important IMO to use the active void instead of passive
(somethingIgnored) to make it clear who performs the action.

It's withIgnoreSurroundingSpaces, not withIgnoringSurroundingSpaces() BTW.

So I do not think there is anything wrong with this one.

Gary