commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Commons CSV 1.0 based on RC1
Date Sat, 12 Jul 2014 01:17:41 GMT
+1

Apache Maven 3.2.2 (45f7c06d68e745d05611f7fd14efb6594181933e;
2014-06-17T09:51:42-04:00)
Maven home: C:\Java\apache-maven-3.2.2
Java home: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_60\jre
Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: Cp1252
OS name: "windows 7", version: "6.1", arch: "amd64", family: "windows"

On Java 8, FindBugs fails, which is a know issue, which should be resolved
when the 3.0.0 maven FindBugs plugin is released.

Gary

<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/