commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: release vs. SNAPSHOT sites.
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2014 12:45:04 GMT
But the point is to be able to update the site with documentation fixes
while keeping the rest of the site about the released software.

The only way to do that is with documentation-only branch it sounds like,
and it does not matter what SCM you use for that.

It's that or we agree never to publish a SNAPSHOT site.

Gary

<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>