commons-dev mailing list archives

From Benedikt Ritter <brit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [SITE] Add automatic generation of maven coords to site build?
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2014 19:49:25 GMT
Hi,

I've played around a bit with bootstrap. This is, what I'd like to
accomplish:
http://people.apache.org/~britter/lang-with-coords/download_lang.html

I'm not sure whether that's possbile, since this requires nesting <div>
elements which does not seem to be supported by doxia [1]. I'll try out
some more, but maybe we have to live with the solution I've posted before.

Benedikt

[1]
http://maven.apache.org/doxia/references/xdoc-format.html#Dont_nest_block_level_elements