commons-dev mailing list archives

From Benedikt Ritter <brit...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release Commons CSV 1.0 based on RC1
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2014 20:44:36 GMT
 We have worked a long time on CSV and more an more people seem to be using
the SNAPSHOT since there is no stable release. Although we still have some
outstanding issues regarding some corner cases and uncommon formats, It
feels like the API as reached a solid state. So I'd like to finally release
CSV 1.0.

  CSV 1.0 RC1 is available for review here:
    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/commons/csv/ (svn rev. 5829)
  (note that CSV can be build using Java 8.0, but the website cannot, since
the maven-findbugs-plugin is still uncompatible with Java 8.0)

  Maven artifacts are here:
    https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecommons-1039

  Details of changes since we started with 1.0 are in the release notes:
    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/commons/csv/RELEASE-NOTES.txt
    http://people.apache.org/~britter/csv-1.0-RC1/changes-report.html

  The tag is here:
    http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/csv/tags/CSV_1.0_RC1/ (svn
rev. 1609779)
  N.B. the SVN revision is required because SVN tags are not immutable.

  Site:
    http://people.apache.org/~britter/csv-1.0-RC1/
  (note some *relative* links are broken and the 1.0 directories are
  not yet created - these will be OK once the site is deployed)

  Clirr Report:
   -- No Clirr report, since this is the first release --

  RAT Report:
    http://people.apache.org/~britter/csv-1.0-RC1/rat-report.html
  (note that the files in src/test/resources are ignored by rat, since they
are used as test csv input   and test result specifications)

  KEYS:
  http://www.apache.org/dist/commons/KEYS

  Please review the release candidate and vote.
  This vote will close no sooner that 72 hours from now, i.e. after 2300
GMT 14-July 2014

  [ ] +1 Release these artifacts
  [ ] +0 OK, but...
  [ ] -0 OK, but really should fix...