commons-dev mailing list archives

From Benedikt Ritter <brit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: release vs. SNAPSHOT sites.
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2014 09:34:13 GMT
You're probably refering to the Dependency Information report, I've posted
on the other thread. I think it would be sufficient to configure it to use
the latest release (we already have this information in the properties used
by the build plugin).

Creating a documentation branch feels like a lot of overhead to me. I'm
curious whether git would make this any easier, since working with branches
is said to be easier in git.

Benedikt

--
http://people.apache.org/~britter/