commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [CANCEL][VOTE] Release Commons CSV 1.0 based on RC1
Date Sun, 13 Jul 2014 12:01:09 GMT
I do not think we should bother with Java 5.

For me the discussion should be whether we require Java 6 or 7.

Gary

Developers List <dev@commons.apache.org> </div><div>Subject: Re: [CANCEL][VOTE]
Release Commons CSV 1.0 based on RC1 </div><div>

Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software
www.sandglass-software.com