commons-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Commons Weaver 1.1 based on RC1
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2014 15:00:58 GMT
During the vote for the 1.0 release, one of your complaints that led to
your -1 was that "finding the modules requires drilling down on the site."
I took this to mean you did not find the modules link helpful and therefore
removed it in favor of direct and explicit text in the project overview.
Perhaps a wireframe would better describe how you'd like this information
presented.

Thanks,
Matt