commons-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Neidhart <thomas.neidh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Logging 1.2 based on RC1
Date Sat, 28 Jun 2014 19:42:29 GMT
On 06/28/2014 06:45 PM, Gary Gregory wrote:
> Yes, I agree about not fixing all issues found by the new reports. The reports are more
for our own need going forward. Perhaps we can make a note of the fact that issues found by
the reports are known and are just tips for current developers and anyone else wanting to
get their feet wet in the project with some small changes.

yes, I perfectly agree, but you know how it is to release some component.

If there are several findbugs errors there is always a risk that a RC
will fail because of this, thus it makes sense in this case to at least
temporarily disable the report.

Thomas