commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release DBCP 2.0.1 based on RC3
Date Mon, 19 May 2014 20:13:09 GMT
Maven build works fine with Java 1.7 on Windows 8.1. Artifacts and site
look good.

I found a minor discrepancy between the maven and the ant build: The
dependency to geronimo-jta_1.1_spec in maven has version 1.1.1 while the
sample properties file of the ant build references version 1.1 -
therefore, the ant build did not run out of the box. After adapting the
properties, the build with ant was successful. Of course, not a blocker.

So +1

Oliver