commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject Re: [configuration] Get all properties in a configuration
Date Tue, 06 May 2014 19:27:01 GMT
Hi Petar,

Am 06.05.2014 15:45, schrieb Petar Tahchiev:
> Hi Gary,
>
> actually I found this:
>
> final Properties props =
> ConfigurationConverter.getProperties(configuration);
>
> which does the job.

I also would have pointed you to this method, but was not 100% sure what
you meant.

My first thought was that you mean something like the values() method
from the Map interface. This does not exist in Configuration, and I can
hardly imagine a use case where you need all property values without the
associated keys.

But good to know that your use case is supported.

Oliver