commons-dev mailing list archives

From Siegfried Goeschl <sgoes...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Apache Commons & ApacheCon Europe 2014 ...
Date Fri, 02 May 2014 08:28:15 GMT
Hi Benedikt,

there might be a lot of different kinds there :-)

IMHO the problem with "Let people tell us, what they like about lang and
what they don't like" is that your presentation depends on the input of
the attendees and the presentation setup (good for a small room but bad
if you have a large room).

One option could for the presentation could be picking common problems
and how they are solved with commons-lang

* Variable expansion using StrSubstitutor
* Dumping third-party objects using ReflectionToStringBuilder
* StopWatch for mirco-benchmarks

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl