commons-dev mailing list archives

From Bernd Eckenfels <e...@zusammenkunft.net>
Subject Re: [CSV] release review
Date Sun, 04 May 2014 21:57:25 GMT
Hello,

I noticed while building, that there is a warning of the taglist plugin
regarding deprecated config option. When I use the following it will
use the new configuration mehtod and does some more tags (separated in
two sections):

      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
        <artifactId>taglist-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>2.4</version>
        <configuration>
        <tagListOptions>
            <tagClasses>
              <tagClass>
                <displayName>Needs Work</displayName>
                <tags>
                  <tag>
                    <matchString>TODO</matchString>
                    <matchType>exact</matchType>
                  </tag>
                  <tag>
                    <matchString>FIXME</matchString>
                    <matchType>exact</matchType>
                  </tag>
                  <tag>
                    <matchString>XXX</matchString>
                    <matchType>exact</matchType>
                  </tag>
                </tags>
              </tagClass>
              <tagClass>
                <displayName>Noteable Markers</displayName>
                <tags>
                  <tag>
                    <matchString>NOTE</matchString>
                    <matchType>exact</matchType>
                  </tag>
                  <tag>
                    <matchString>NOPMD</matchString>
                    <matchType>exact</matchType>
                  </tag>
                  <tag>
                    <matchString>NOSONAR</matchString>
                    <matchType>exact</matchType>
                  </tag>
                </tags>
              </tagClass>
            </tagClasses>
          </tagListOptions>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>

What do you think, does it make sense to use that? (I also think about
adding it to VFS project).

I also  tried it with Java 5 and Maven 3.0.5 and this worked as well.

Bernd