commons-dev mailing list archives

From Woonsan Ko <woon_...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to run unit test ProviderRenameTests?
Date Tue, 06 May 2014 13:53:03 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to reproduce VFS-298 with the unit test (in trunk)
 because I met a similar exception in my application, but I can't
execute the unit test, ProviderRenameTests.
When I run `mvn clean install' in the root folder, I can't find 'core/target/surefire-reports/*ProviderRenameTests*.txt'.

Also, `mvn -P ftp test -Dtest=ProviderRenameTests' in the core/ directory gives NPEs like
the following:

java.lang.NullPointerException: null
    at org.apache.commons.vfs2.test.AbstractProviderTestCase.runTest(AbstractProviderTestCase.java:200)

Any hints?

Regards,

Woonsan

P.S, I'm sending this again because my message hasn't seem to be sent yesterday. Apologies
if posted twice.