commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: JDK8 compatible javadoc
Date Fri, 02 May 2014 12:13:22 GMT
-Xdoclint:all -Xdoclint:-missing -Xdoclint:-html

That should fix the issue.
ATTN: this must ONLY be done in a java8 profile! If you set those params in older java versions
(1.7, 1.6) then the build will blow up...

LieGrue,
strub

Looks like I found the message I alluded to. Make sure you read the whole