commons-dev mailing list archives

From Schalk Cronjé <ysb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Commons & ApacheCon Europe 2014 ...
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2014 19:37:50 GMT
On 30/04/2014 20:24, Siegfried Goeschl wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I collected the responses/feedback so far sorted according to the given committment
>
> Commons SCXML - Ate Douma - will present
> Commons Email - Siegfried Goeschl - will present
>
> Commons Math - Thomas Neidhart - likely to present (depending on personal plans)
> Commons Collections - Thomas Neidhart - likely to present (depending on personal plans)
> Commons JCS - Thomas Vandahl - would like to present depending on the JCS 2.0 release
> Commons VFS - Schalk W. Cronjé - would like to present
Correction. It is more of a case of me helping Bernd to do a
presentation. I am a mere consumer of Apache VFS with a strong vested
interest. For me the contribution is about (1) what I perceive as
current shortcomings and (2) about the issues of moving VFS to support
NIO2.

<snip/>

--
Schalk W. Cronjé