commons-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bourg <ebo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ALL] JIRA e-mail flood
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2014 21:17:49 GMT
Sorry for the flood Sebastian, I reviewed the BCEL issues one by one to
set the fix version in preparation of the next release (the other
changes came as a bonus). A bulk update was difficult due to the
inaccurate fix dates, I had to find the corresponding commits to set the
right fix version in the old bugs.

Emmanuel Bourg