commons-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Vandahl ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [jcs] jcache support?
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2014 18:39:03 GMT
On 21.04.14 19:06, Romain Manni-Bucau wrote:
> saw it, I can rephrase the question this way: will tomee be able to
> rely on jcs or should we directly use ehcache as do cxf already for
> other needs.
>
> I'd like to see an apache product in the box but not sure we'll find
> enough time to make it real short term

Me too. I think it should be not too hard and the 2.0 release is
certainly a good milestone to work on this. At the moment, however, I
maintain this project pretty much alone and I have no idea what JCache
means and how it is related to the current architecture of JCS.
I'm willing to help as much as I can.

Bye, Thomas.