commons-dev mailing list archives

From Cyrille Artho <c.ar...@aist.go.jp>
Subject Bugs in Apache commons collections, version 3.2.1
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2014 10:09:21 GMT
Dear developers,
We have found several issues in Apache commons collections, version
3.2.1. However, in the meantime that version has been superseded by
version 4.0.

Is there still interest in bug reports on the previous version?

The bugs are not very serious but it would still be good to fix them.
The case which looks like an internal state problem as the following
one. It throws a NullPointerException even though the data passed is not
null (the exact value of the data is not important here).

If there is interest in such bug reports, we will post them on the issue
tracker:

import junit.framework.*;

public class Bug extends TestCase {

	public void test1() throws Throwable {
		org.apache.commons.collections.map.ReferenceIdentityMap var0 = new
org.apache.commons.collections.map.ReferenceIdentityMap();
		java.util.Set var1 = org.apache.commons.collections.set.MapBackedSet
				.decorate((java.util.Map) var0);
		boolean var3 = var1
				.add((java.lang.Object) "");
	}