commons-dev mailing list archives

From Benedikt Ritter <brit...@apache.org>
Subject [SANDBOX] Getting rid of sandbox parent?
Date Sat, 08 Mar 2014 12:04:38 GMT
Hi,

I'd like to get rid of Sandbox parent pom. The only thing it adds IMHO is
that the site build picks up the correct URLs by setting some properties.
We always have to release a new sandbox parent when commons parent is
released.

How about overriding the said properties in the sandbox component poms and
let them in turn inherit from commons parent? That would introduce a bit
redundancy but changes in parent pom can be picked up by the sandbox
components more easily.

Thoughts?
Benedikt

--