commons-dev mailing list archives

From Benedikt Ritter <brit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [SITE] New design is finally online
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2014 11:25:34 GMT

> Well done.
>>
>> I pushed BCEL last site but I do not see it.
>>

> Maybe it need some time to sync? Don't know...

I had a look at this again. Some of the components (including bcel and vfs)
had the commons.scmPubUrl property not set in their pom. the BCEL website
has actually been deployed but to the wrong location. I have corrected this
for bcel and vfs. If you run into this kind of issues again, make sure that
the property is present and points to the correct svn location.

Regards,
Benedikt