commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject [beanutils] porting fluent APIs from BU2 to BU
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2014 12:04:22 GMT
Hi all mates,

even if in a stealth mode, I still lurk the ML - unfortunately my recent
task at $work didn't let me so much energies/spare time for my hobbies
projects.

I really feel sorry for the abandoned status of BU2 but I just had the idea
to port, in a separate package, the fluent APIs to BU and wrapping the
existing BU classes.
WDYT? Is there any objection on that?

It should be good IMHO to

 * provide a new, different, tool to our BU users;

 * simplify the migration to BU2, when ready in the future.

WDYT?
All the best and have a nice weekend!
-Simo

http://twitter.com/simonetripodi