commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: svn commit: r899664 [1/13] - in /websites/production/commons/content/proper/commons-scxml
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2014 23:23:52 GMT
On 02-03-14 00:02, ate@apache.org wrote:
> Author: ate
> Date: Sat Mar  1 23:02:28 2014
> New Revision: 899664
>
> Log:
> Site checkin for project Apache Commons SCXML

This turned out to be an unexpected large site checkin ...

I only fixed a few menu items, so I expected a minor update.
Turned out, the previous site was generated with a "de" language, while I have
"en" as default language, and the generated javadocs all get this language
encoded in their <html> element.
So all apidocs pages where updated like this:

   -<html lang="de">
   +<html lang="en">

Now, I can imagine this will hit us many times over in the future if we don't
somehow either remove or suppress the lang attribute or else set it to a fixed
value...

Anyone an idea how to improve this?

Thanks, Ate