commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruno P. Kinoshita" <brunodepau...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Commons Weaver 1.0 based on RC2
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2014 02:46:55 GMT
Hi Matt! Kudos for the hard work on [weaver].

- commons-weaver-processor has 5 unknown licenses in RAT report
- commons-weaver-maven-plugin has 1 unknown license in RAT report

Building from tag with mvn clean install && mvn site:site site:stage works fine for
me, all tests passed, site generated successfully with children modules.

Not sure if these RAT messages are blockers, so here's my +1 not binding.

ps: really liked the logo font :)

Bruno P. Kinoshita
http://kinoshita.eti.br
http://tupilabs.com