commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Kish, Robert" <Robert.K...@ncogroup.com>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Commons DBCP 2.0 released
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2014 22:21:49 GMT
Well that was rude of my browser to do that to the page, and not any of
the others.

I'm sorry for the noise.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Thomas [mailto:markt@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2014 06:00 PM
To: Commons Developers List
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Commons DBCP 2.0 released

On 26/03/2014 21:56, Kish, Robert wrote:
> Something is wrong with the link for DBCP's main page.

No, there is not.

> The link referenced in the release email (and at
> http://commons.apache.org/) refers to
> http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-dbcp/. But this page is for
> version 1.4.

Again, no. That page is for 2.0. Maybe you have a stale cache entry
somewhere between you and the ASF?

> When I started clicking around the 1.4 page, I eventually figured out
> the real page should be
> http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-dbcp/index.

Again, no. That page does not exist. Do you mean:
http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-dbcp/index.html
which is the same as:
http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-dbcp/

Mark