commons-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@gmail.com>
Subject VOTE cancelled WAS [VOTE] Release Apache Commons Weaver 1.0 based on RC1
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2014 23:41:44 GMT
In addition to the problems (other than the website, which, after all, can
be improved independently of releases) identified by Oliver, I have
discovered a problem that had crept into the test security policy used by
the example and ant/test modules to show that the privilizer is doing its
job. I am also improving the cross-platform behavior of the security policy
testing. This vote is hereby cancelled, and RC2 will be out in the near
future. Any and all are encouraged to continue looking for issues with RC1
or trunk until that time.

Thanks,
Matt