commons-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [WEAVER] website footer problem - possible error in new skin?
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2014 18:02:00 GMT
Can we agree on what problems remain currently before Benedikt wastes time
on this? AFAIK the remaining problems are:

- Commons Weaver TM link above left menu has Maven artifactId embedded in
the href. I haven't yet found where this is coming from;
- source info pages for modules also use artifactId inappropriately;
hopefully this can be corrected by simply specifying the scm info per
module pom

If I am correct, the most benefit would come from Bene's investigation of
the first issue.

Thanks,
Matt