commons-dev mailing list archives

From Benedikt Ritter <brit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE][LAZY] Release commons-skin-4 based on RC1
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2014 17:06:18 GMT
Hi all,

more than 72 hours have passed and this vote by lazy consensus passes since
not -1 votes have been casted.

Since it has caused some confusion I have to clarify that this vote wasn't
about RELEASING commons-skin-4. We don't release the skin to the public via
dist.apache.org. What we do is publishing the skin to maven central so that
our build can pic it up. Since this vote passes, I'll promote the artifacts.

During this vote, Gary identified issues with mobile clients. I've created
COMMONSSITE-77 [1] to deal with this issues.

Thanks!
Benedikt

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMMONSSITE-77