commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [compress] Planning 1.8 Release
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2014 13:16:20 GMT
On 2014-02-27, Benedikt Ritter wrote:

> the project reports look good to me. Some package have low test coverage
> but I think you've already said that it's pretty hard to write tests for
> this areas of the code. PMD shows four violations. The first three look
> like they can be fixed easily.

Not sure about the "too many static imports" errors, we've always
ignored them.  I think the crc field is currently only written as our
zip classes (regrettably) ignore the CRC - so it is nit really unused
but just never read.

As for test coverage, the coverage inside the 7z package has actually
improved over 1.7 and I don't think it has gotten worse in any other
package.

Stefan