commons-dev mailing list archives

From Bernd Eckenfels <e...@zusammenkunft.net>
Subject Re: [ANNOUCE] Please welcome Bernd Eckenfels as our newest committer
Date Sun, 16 Feb 2014 02:19:42 GMT
Hello,

thank you Gary for the welcome and the quick onboarding. Also thanks to
Benedikt for helping.

I have one final infrastructure problem. It seems like my user/home was
set up with a wrong groupid. It is not a personal one but one which is
associated with somebody else:

ecki@minotaur:~$ ls -ld ~ ; id
drwxr-xr-x  4 ecki  mtoepfer  13 Feb 15 00:38 /home/ecki
uid=6058(ecki) gid=6000(mtoepfer)groups=6000(mtoepfer),5000(committers),5557(commons)

Do I need to sent a message to infra or can PMC fix this? Or can you
help me with that?

Greetings
Bernd