commons-dev mailing list archives

From Benedikt Ritter <brit...@apache.org>
Subject [LANG] Delaying announcement of 3.2.1 some more
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2014 06:24:23 GMT
Hi all,

yesterday I've released 3.2.1. I also updated the site from the tag. This
time I fllowed Garys advice and prepared the tag so that it could be used
to create the site: I set the release date in changes.xml to the date the
RC was created and changed the texts on index.xml. So erverything should be
fine, right?
But today I'm looking at the page and it has been recreated frm trunk!
Sadly I've forgotten to update changes.xml and index.xml in trunk
yesterday. So now the download page points to the 3.2.1 artifacts but
index.xml says the latest release is 3.2.

The question is: who updated the site? I don't the anything on commits@c.a.o.
@Sebb: is this some Contionuum magic?
I'll have to rebuild the site tonight when I'm at home. After that I'll
send the announcement.

Benedikt
--
http://people.apache.org/~britter/