commons-dev mailing list archives

From Benedikt Ritter <brit...@apache.org>
Subject [LANG] Kodus to Bruno Kinoshita for his work on LANG-942
Date Sat, 04 Jan 2014 11:12:16 GMT
Hi all,

I'd like to thank Bruno for his great work in tracking down the cause of
LANG-942 [1]. Not only did he install several JDK7 and JDK8 on his machine
and in his Windows box for several different time zones, he also diffed
affected JDK classes between JDK7 and JDK8.

Bruno, you did a great job. Thank you.

To all others: Bruno identified the cause of the bug in
o.a.c.l.time.FastDateParser and suggested a fix [2]. I'd like to hear your
opinions on the proposed solution.

Benedikt

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LANG-942
[2]