commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Commons Exec 1.2-RC1
Date Wed, 01 Jan 2014 18:22:13 GMT
Build works fine on Windows 7 with Java 1.5 and 1.7. Artifacts and site
look good.

The copyright year in NOTICE.txt is 2011 - I guess this has to be fixed.

Other than that, I found the following minor problems (not blocking):
- The overview site needs to be updated for the new release (in the
Releases section).
- There are some findbugs errors, probably not that critical, but at
least the one about inconsistent synchronization could need some
investigation.
- The JIRA report only shows an error.

Oliver