commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruno P. Kinoshita" <brunodepau...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Commons Lang 3.2.1 based on RC1
Date Sun, 05 Jan 2014 23:30:23 GMT
+1 not binding. Even though I get a test failure. I've created LANG-943 [1] with more about
this test failure. It looks to be related to my environment, since it's failing for 1.6, 1.7
and latest JDK 1.8.0 b121, and I get the same failure with the LANG_3_1 tag.

The rest of the build works fine, I even get the site created with all the reports looking
OK.

Cheers

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LANG-943

Bruno P. Kinoshita