commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release [pool] 2.1 based on RC2
Date Sat, 28 Dec 2013 17:43:03 GMT
On 12/28/13, 2:38 AM, Benedikt Ritter wrote:

> Send from my mobile device
>
>> Am 28.12.2013 um 04:03 schrieb Phil Steitz <phil.steitz@gmail.com>:
>>
>>> On 12/27/13, 10:21 AM, Oliver Heger wrote:
>>> Maven build was successful with Java 6 and 7 on Windows 7. Artifacts and
>>> site look good.
>>>
>>> So +1
>>>
>>> Minor nit: The ant build did not work for me, obviously due to missing
>>> cglib dependencies. I guess I have to define some properties, but this
>>> is not described nor is there a sample properties file.
>> Ugh.  Thanks for pointing this out.  There is a
>> build.properties.sample in trunk, but the src assembly does not pick
>> it up.  Not a blocker, IMO, but fixed now in trunk.
> This is intentional. The file serves as a sample. One has to fill in the parameters for
the environment and than rename/copy the file to build.properties. That file should be picked
up by the build.

I know.  I created the file ;)  But I forgot to update the maven
assembly descriptor to pick it up when creating the source distro.
Fixed now in trunk, but I don't think this is a blocker.

Phil