commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [LANG] Release 3.2?
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 05:29:43 GMT
It's wrong imo :)

"Useless parentheses" - I didn't author them, but just looking at the code
I find them useful.

I think PMD's passed the point of value for us. Too much noise over
stylistic items (ie: checkstyle's domain without checkstyle's
configuration) and not enough being flagged for real problems (where it
always used to excel at being a more specific equivalent to FindBugs).

Hen