commons-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Neidhart <thomas.neidh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Commons Collections 4.0 based on RC4
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2013 10:11:57 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

thanks for your review and the tests that you added!

For the FalsePredicate: this must have slipped through, in fact I would
even consider to remove the instance objects, but as you suggest this can
be easily fixed in the next point release.
Users should be anyway using the factory method:
FalsePredicate.falsePredicate(), which works correctly.

Could you already create an issue for this?

Thanks,

Thomas