commons-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Neidhart <thomas.neidh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [site] update to fluido/log4j inspired skin
Date Sun, 10 Nov 2013 18:14:46 GMT
On 11/09/2013 08:35 PM, Christian Grobmeier wrote:
> I like it pretty much. Good job.

There are still a few minor issues with the pretty printing of source
code and the output of the clirr report.

> Anything which can go back into fluido and gives us the chnace to work
> with the "original fluido"?

It is more or less derived from the log4j site.vm with some
modifications so atm I doubt if there is anything that can be
contributed back to the original fluido skin that would be of value /
interest.

Thomas