commons-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Lehmkuehler <andr...@lehmi.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Imaging 1.0 from RC5
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2013 21:25:28 GMT
Am 06.11.2013 19:14, schrieb Damjan Jovanovic:
> On Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 8:24 PM, Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Thank you Damjan for cutting another release!
>>
>> In the future, please summarize changes from RC to RC in the VOTE email.
>> The link to the VOTE thread is too much of a hunt to understand what's
>> changed. I might as well look at SVN.
>>
>> I admire Damjan's persistence and patience in seeing through another RC
>> toward 1.0 :)
>>

> Thank you :).
>

>> [X] -0 OK, but really should fix...
>>
>> - The RAT report shows "40 Unknown Licenses", either add license headers or
>> get RAT to ignore these files.
>>

> RAT's Maven plugin doesn't have a setting to ignore files. I've merged the
That's not correct. Add something like the following to the pluginManagement section

<plugin>
	<groupId>org.apache.rat</groupId>
	<artifactId>apache-rat-plugin</artifactId>
	<version>0.6</version>
	<configuration>
		<excludes>
			<exclude>src/test/data/**</exclude>
		</excludes>
	</configuration>
</plugin>

We are using it within PDFBox, see [1] for fruther details.

Thanks for the effort!

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler
[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pdfbox/trunk/parent/pom.xml?view=markup