commons-dev mailing list archives

From Woonsan Ko <woon_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [SCXML] wiki updated, links on site broken
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2013 15:07:54 GMT
Hi Bernd,

Thanks a lot for finding the problems in the site!
And, I hope you didn't lose too much time on the wiki page. :-)
I created a task to correct broken links and others in the site:
- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SCXML-176

I will try to fix it from time to time with the issue. Please feel free to give a hand with
the issue as well. :-)

By the way, I haven't tried to publish site in the way described in [1] yet. If I meet a problem
with it, I will ask.

Cheers,

Woonsan

[1] http://commons.apache.org/site-publish.html