commons-dev mailing list archives

From Woonsan Ko <woon_...@yahoo.com>
Subject [SCXML] What's the SCXML spec draft(s) supported in the current commons-scxml?
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2013 19:23:48 GMT
Hi,

While looking into Send action, I realized that it doesn't differentiate yet eventexpr from
event, targetexpr from target, typeexpr from type and delayexpr from delay.
It was probably still based on some older draft(s).
So, does anyone know which draft version(s) it was based on?
Also, I wonder if there an easy way to see differences between drafts (if there are more than
two) like [1].

Regards,

Woonsan

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/scxml/diff.html#send