commons-dev mailing list archives

From James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Move Apache Commons to Git for SCM...
Date Sun, 13 Oct 2013 15:09:59 GMT
Well, it has been 72 hours, so let's tally up the votes.  As I see it
(counting votes on both lists):

+1s
James Carman
Romain Manni-Bucau
Matt Benson
Benedikt Ritter
Bruno Kinoshita
Gary Gregory
Luc Maisonobe
Oliver Heger
Christian Grobmeier
Torsten Curdt

-1s
Mark Thomas
Thomas Vandahl
Damjan Jovanovic
Gilles Sadowski
Jorg Schaible

+0.5
Olivier Lamy

+0
Ralph Goers

-0
Emmanuel Bourg

The vote passes, so Apache Commons will be moving to Git for SCM.  We
should begin working on a plan.  I propose we set up a wiki page for
that.

Please let me know if I have missed anyone's vote.  Having two vote
threads (my fault) caused a bit of confusion, but I think I got
everyone's vote.

Thank you,

James