commons-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Neidhart <thomas.neidh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [LANG] Why do we have two checkstyle reports?
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2013 15:18:07 GMT
Hi Benedikt,

just add a reportSets definition to your checkstyle plugin, then the
aggregate results will not be published:

<plugin>
  <artifactId>maven-checkstyle-plugin</artifactId>
  <reportSets>
    <reportSet>
      <reports>
        <report>checkstyle</report>
      </reports>
    </reportSet>
  </reportSets>
</plugin>

See for example the configuration in commons-math.

Thomas