commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henning Schmiedehausen <henn...@schmiedehausen.org>
Subject Re: Huh? Only two people can do releases?
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2013 16:43:13 GMT
I misread that as "only two PMC members", not "only PMC members... you
have two options". Shouldn't post before I have the first coffee of
the morning.

Sorry for singling you out, Stefan; again thanks a lot for moving the
files over. I will fix the README later today. Would it be possible
that you also remove the 1.9 files from the binaries and sources
folders?

Thanks a lot,
    Henning