commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [CHALLENGE] Move All of Commons to the Dormant
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2013 20:26:07 GMT

On Oct 15, 2013, at 8:50 AM, Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 11:30 AM, Ralph Goers
> <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com> wrote:
>> Personally, I like the idea of having a last release date AND a list of people who
are active in the project. The only problem is that people who go inactive rarely remove themselves
from the list.

> The only to solve that is with automation, like a list of the people
> who committed over the last month for example. There must be an SVN
> widget we can add to the site to see some useful stats.

Possibly, but I still consider myself as part of VFS and Configuration even though I haven't
committed anything in quite some time.  A tool such as you propose would remove me from that
list.

Ralph