commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: [Commons Wiki] Update of "ContributorsGroup" by JörgSchaible
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2013 07:15:58 GMT
On 10/16/2013 08:54 AM, Jörg Schaible wrote:

> It seems it is unnecessary for committers to be added here, otherwise I
> would not have been able to add myself.

I don't think so. AFAIK the moinmoin security is not wired into the ASF LDAP
security system, except maybe for (root) admins.

The moinmoin security is also wiki specific, only managed/configured through the
ContributorsGroup and AdminGroup pages.

So if you could do this yourself already, my guess is you already are on the
AdminGroup (which for instance I'm not allowed to view).